Here you can get the latest firmware for your camera.
The update tool automatically gets the firmware for selected cameras via FTP. This means that the tool only works, if your network allows FTP ports.
You must have at least JAI SDK version 2.0.0 for the updater to work, as it depends on the GenICam GenTL interface.
Prerequisite: .NET framework 4.5 (can be downloaded from Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653) and Visual Studio redistributables 2013 (see files below)
Windows 64 bit should use the _x64 version.
32 bit version is named _x86.
Current version: 1.6.98, date: 12 SEP 2018
Please note that the tool will overwrite all user sets with default values. If you want to restore user sets after updating the camera, you have to save the settings from each individual user set into script files:
1) Load user set N (N=1, 2, or 3) which you want to keep after update.
2) Save the settings to PC file UserSet-N.script: Script -> "Save All Camera Settings to Script File".
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each user set.
4) Execute the camera update.
5) After update and camera reboot, load settings from file: Script -> "Load Script file" UserSet-N.script.
6) Save user set N.
7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each user set.