To use JAI SDK .NET Framework 3.5 (or earlier) is needed.
Please have your Windows 10 installation media ready. Usually this is a DVD, and you will have to insert the disk into your PC.
- Open the Windows 10 DVD
- Copy the "sources" folder from the DVD
- And past it to the C drive on your PC.
If you don’t have the Windows 10 installation media, please download the latest ISO of Windows 10.
After you downloaded the ISO:
- Right click on the ISO-file
- Select “Mount"
- A new window appears
- Copy the folder “sources”
- And past it to the C drive
- Run the CMD shell as an Administrator and insert the command below:
- Dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:C:\sources\sxs